What is Ideaing’s return policy?
We accept returns within 30 days for any reason (unless otherwise noted on the product page).
Returned items must be in original condition, including tags, booklets, and labels. Please contact us to process a return.
How long do returns take to process?
Return processing can take up to 2 weeks. If you have not received a refund after that time, please contact Customer Service with your RMA number for more information.
Alternatively, you can contact us.
How do refunds work?
Refund will be issued to original payment method with a 15% restocking fee applying to some returns.
You will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise if you use one of our pre-printed return shipping labels.
Are there any items that I can’t return?
Blind box items, open box items, products with downloadable content, and other items as noted on the product page cannot be returned for refund or store credit. Sorry!
Can I return something I received as a gift?
Yes, we will need the following information: email address, first and last name, or last name and zip code of the gift giver.
Alternatively, you can contact us here.
Restocking Fees and Return Times:
1. The buyer changes their mind about a purchase and returns an item in the original condition within the 15 days.
Yes. Up to 20% of item's price.
2. The buyer returns an item in the original condition more than 15 days past the return window. The 15 days allow for return transportation from the buyer to the seller.
Yes. Up to 20% of item's price.
3. The buyer returns an item in the original condition beyond 30 days past shipment date.
Returns authorized on a case by case basis. If return is authorized, up to 50% of item's price as long as item is in it's original unopened condition. If the item is opened or not in original condition, the return might not be accepted or only store credit would be issued, minus the restocking fee.
4. The buyer refuses delivery due to visible damage incurred during shipping or caused by the carrier.
No. Ideaing pays for return shipping, but may file a claim with the carrier or insurance company, if insurance was purchased.
5. The buyer receives damaged or defective item.
No. Ideaing will file a claim with the carrier or insurance company, if insurance was purchased.
6. The buyer changes their mind about a purchase and returns a non-media item within the return window, but the seller receives the item damaged or materially different than how it was originally shipped to the buyer.
Yes. Up to 50% of item's price.
What are the benefits of having an Ideaing account?
- Easily track the status of your orders.
- View your order history.
- Process a returns easily through your account page.
- Store multiple billing and shipping addresses.
- Save shopping carts to your account so you can buy at a later date (or from a different computer)
- Securely store payment methods.
ORDERING FROM Ideaing
What payment methods are accepted at Ideaing?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal. For your protection, we screen orders for potential fraud. Please ensure that your billing address matches that of your payment method to avoid delays in order processing. If you have an account, you can even securely save your payment method(s) for later use.
We do not accept mail orders, purchase orders, Bitcoin, or political favors.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY STATUS
What does the Availability status mean?
In Stock - The item is good for shipment same day.
Out of Stock - The item is not currently available. For out of stock items, you can request an email notification be sent to you when the item is back in stock.
Do you match competitors' prices?
How accurate is the shipping date on the product page?
We do our absolute best to keep the expected date of arrival as accurate as possible. However, we cannot guarantee 100% accuracy.
How does Ideaing calculate sales tax?
The tax rate applied to your order will generally be the combined state and local rate for the address where your order is approved or shipped. Therefore, the tax rate applied to your order may be different for an order shipped to your home address than it would be for the same order shipped to your work address.
What if I am tax-exempt?
If you are a tax exempt organization, please contact us at [email protected]. We will ask you to email us a copy of your tax exempt certificate and then we will need you to place the order with us over the phone.
DISCOUNTS & PROMOTIONS
Do discount codes stack?
When redeeming Promotion, Discount, or Coupon Codes during checkout, please note that only one promotion code can be used per order. Promotion, Discount, or Coupon Codes cannot be used towards the purchase of Gift Cards.
What does the Order Status mean?
- New - Your order has been accepted and will be processed soon.
- Processing - Your order has been transmitted to the packing/ shipping department (or one of our distributors), and our warehouse monkeys are gathering all of your goodies and preparing them to be shipped.
- Partial Shipment - Some of the items have been shipped. Your credit card has been fully charged at this point.
- Shipped - Your order has been fully shipped.
- Canceled - Your order has been canceled, and your credit card has not been billed.
CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
Can I make changes to my order?
We may be able to make changes if your order still shows as "New" status.
Please note that our order fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently. Once the order has been sent to our warehouse for processing, neither you nor our customer service staff can change it. If your order status says anything other than "New", it can no longer be changed or canceled.
What's your cancellation policy?
You have the ability to cancel your own order, as long the status still shows as "New". To cancel your order, go to your Order Management page. Click the "Cancel" link, and confirm the cancellation on the confirmation page. Your credit card will not be charged. Once an order is canceled, it cannot be recovered.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Why? What do you have to hide?