“I’ll always be here for you.”
This is what we always say to our friend and loved ones, but can we really? I doubt it, especially when we don’t live together or at least, close together.
I mean, your elderly mom is probably at home. Your kid may be in college. Your best friend might be in a different city, pursuing her passions. And you have work that you do every day. Each of us has a life and we don’t get to be with each other 24/7.
So, how can we promise to be there for each other when realistically, it’s impossible?
This is where Revopolar Instinct comes in. This will be the way for us to fulfill this promise to our loved ones.
It’s a discreet personal safety device which alerts your loved ones when you’re feeling unsafe, uneasy or if you’re already in an emergency situation.
Here’s how it works.
To round up how amazing this little device is, here are its best features
- Multiple levels of alerts that contacts pre-set contacts on each level
- Sends your live location and custom message to get the help you need asap
- Functions as a step tracker too
- No fees for sending an alert, but messaging and data rates may apply
Who is this device for?
- Elderly parents who don’t live with you
- Your college kids
- Family members with medical conditions
- Your girlfriend or boyfriend
- Your best friend
- Just anybody
Revolar Instinct is like a promise gadget. It embodies your promise to take care of the people you love. Learn more about it below.