If you’re reading this, welcome to the club.
You’re interested – or perhaps even ready – to become an innovator within not only your home, but the entirety of your lifestyle. You’re prepared to be ahead of the pack – like Google, who bought smart thermostat maker Nest Labs in 2014 for $3.2 billion and Samsung, who purchased connected home company SmartThings for $200 million.
Connected homes will be a significant part of the Internet of Things. By 2019, companies will ship 1.9 billion connected home devices, bringing in approximately $490 billion in revenue.
But if you’re just starting to embark on the path to building a smart, connected home, the products and process can sometimes be overwhelming. With so many items to choose from, and so many benefits that present itself along the way, it can often be difficult to know where to start.
What’s why we’ve put together this infographic on 14 Things that Every Smart Home Needs. From smart slow cookers to connected lawn mowers, we have items for every area of your home, making it easy to decide what you need today.
- Stainless Steel Crock Pot (Amazon)
- Kohler Touchless Toilet Flush Kit (Amazon)
- Sleep Smart Intuitive (Vendor Site)
- Neato Connect (Amazon)
- Drop Kitchen Scale (Amazon)
- RoboMow (Amazon)
- The Moxie Shower Head (Vendor)
- The Nest (Amazon)
- Withings Smart Baby Monitor (Amazon)
- Fluxo (Vendor)
- Lifx White 800 (Amazon)
- August Smart Lock (Amazon)
- Chamberlain Garage Opener (Amazon)
- Nest Smart Thermostat (Amazon)