Meticulous of your home-brewed coffee?
Like you want to pour your coffee down the drain if it’s not exactly as delicious as it was the last time?
Hmmm, makes me think that you need something that can tell you how much coffee beans and water should go into a cup.
Well, there’s Voom, a smart coffee scale that comes with a companion app, which gives you feedback on how perfectly brewed (recipe-matched) your coffee is and gives you a step-by-step guide on how you can brew your coffee like a pro.
Here’s how it works.
Awesome, right? All coffee lovers should have one at their home.
VOOM is a smart coffee scale
- Displays a detailed brewing profile of your beloved coffee
- Built-in screen for easier feedback and instructions
- Save 20+ brewing profiles on a device
- Keep track of important brewing data
- Download and share brewing profiles from the community
- Brew delicious coffee every time!
Cheers! For consistent and intuitive brewing.
Voom has been successfully funded through Kickstarter and it will be available to the backers by March 2018. A unit will cost $199 once it hits the market.