As part of Amazon's new lineup of products they unveiled, the Ring Stick Up Camera is a wired HD quality security camera with Alexa (Amazon Echo) voice-assistant support. Of particular note, it features two-way audio that allows you to see, hear and speak to people within the camera's range.
Remote functionality will send notifications to your mobile device, which you can also use to live-stream the security feed. It comes bundled with all the tools you need to set it up and install it. It will sync up wirelessly via Wi-Fi or wired via Ethernet.
- Monitors indoor or outdoor areas at home in 1080p HD video with a slim design that mounts almost anywhere
- Lets you see, hear and speak to people from your phone, tablet or PC
- Sends notifications to your device as soon as motion is detected
- Lets you check in on your home any time with Live View on-demand video
- Works with select Alexa devices to launch real-time video with your voice
- Connects to the Internet via Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- Comes with all the tools you need to install and set up your device in minutes
Amazon users love it. They love the quality and easy installation. They say that the box contains everything you need for installation.